Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fabulous Finds

I'm spotlighting a few really fabulous finds on the net. 

Shoes-
GoJane is having a shoe sale on select styles, and free shipping on orders over $50. Check it out! Some of their shoe selection includes the flats and boots from my retail therapy yesterday
Apparel-
Forever 21 has this cute jacket for $17.50, in 6 cool colors. Perfect for upcoming seasons, and for right now!

Bags-
Tilly's has this clutch, from Fashion Express, at only $14.97. A total must for the nights out or when you only have a little bit to carry! Check it out at Tillys.com!


Just letting everyone (well, if anyone reads this blog anyway :) that I will be leaving for vacation, so no new posts for about a week. Hopefully by the time I get back I will have a reader or two! Anyway, have a Merry Christmas. Until then-

Kathryn







SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS