Wednesday, January 28, 2009

if we lived in a perfect world...







Well, if we lived in a perfect world a lot of things would be different! But one thing that would have to be in a perfect world would be the perfect store. The store would have amazing low prices with unbeatable quality-something that is basically nonexistent today. Sadly. The pictures above are basically my spring (ish) shopping list...plus I want to look for some dresses that can function for spring, summer, and beyond. I would like the AA Skirt,  Delias Shirt (I want to get some of these as basics), Delias shorts, Payless gladiators, AE scarf. Actually, if I could just get a bajillion dollar spending spree, that would work too. But since neither of those are possible, I will have to content myself with the occasional splurge and the budget shopping.

Have a great rest of the week!!

-kathryn 


SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS