Sunday, January 11, 2009

little floral pieces!

Mmmm floral. You can dress it up or dress it down, because either way it will look good! I looked online for some floral pieces, and came up with: a blouse, a skirt, and a dress. (Not to be worn together, of course!) I think that they would be perfect for parties, work, school, or just shopping with your friends. Check 'em out!
Floral Blouse, Forever 21
Floral Skirt, Delias
Floral Dress, Delias

What do you think of floral in general? Tell me in the comments.   

On another note, I ordered a pair of suede boots in black. Yay! I can't wait for them to come, and I've decided that when they do come, I will do my first outfit post. So I can't wait for them to come! Hopefully they fit...but seriously, there is a joy in shopping! I could probably shop until...until I drop I guess! 

Have a wonderful Sunday!
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS