Sunday, January 25, 2009

not so fashion-y post


Another not quite fashion-y post, but a quick something I thought I would share. The brand Roxy has some cute clothes, but I don't really buy from them because a lot of their stuff has brand names printed all over it (which is fine, but I'm growing out of that stuff). Anyway, I just wanted to say that I really like the models they choose. This one model is Lisa Sheldon (I think) and I love her pictures! She is an average size, (not deathly skinny), and her face has freckles! I have freckles so I think it's cool that a model has freckles as well. The picture is beautiful. (click on it to see it better.) The sunlight is beautiful and it seems like she just has a glow about her! 

I'll be back with more fashion related things on Monday. Oh, and the picture credit goes to Dewey Nicks and Roxy.

-kathryn
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS