Friday, January 23, 2009

vintage and gladiators (but not together!)



While browsing around the internet, looking at shoes, I came across these gladiators. They are from WetSeal, and about $20. I think that they would be great for spring/summer. You could totally wear them with jeans and a blouse in the spring, and shorts and tank tops in the summer. I think that I may have to start saving!!

Now onto vintage. I saw on Thriftonista a giveway. It says that there will be a box of vintage given away. I was considering entering, but I'm a little uncertain of what classifies as vintage. What sort of clothes are vintage? Maybe you could help me out with this question. I wouldn't want to enter and win, and end up taking clothes from someone who would wear them more. 

EDIT: I entered the Weardrobe's tights contest, but I'm not going to post pics due to the fact that the picture was so bad. I have got to get self timer to work!

Thank God It's Friday!

-kathryn
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS