Monday, January 26, 2009

who invented mondays anyway?

Boots; AmiClubWear
Pea Coat; Alloy
Jeans; PacSun
T-Shirt (Unseen); Gonzaga Team Shop

Wow, terrible quality picture! Sorry about that! Anyway, I finally wore the suede boots I got! They kept my feet warm, and I reallly like them! Of course, it took a little bit of courage because the school I go to is basicallly all Uggs, all the time! I paired my boots with my skinny jeans and purple pea coat. Underneath the coat I just wore a basic graphic t. I was planning on adding a bunch of accessories, because I felt the outfit was a tad plain, but I ran out of time. :( Oh well.

I just would like to say thank you to all the nice comments I have been getting! I love hearing from everyone! I hope you survived Monday!

-kathryn


SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS