Thursday, February 26, 2009

the sun, the snow, the everything in between

Weather is so crazy, isn't it? Right now, it's sunny. But there's snow on the ground. Yesterday it rained. I am kinda just wanting sun right now! Not only is sun amazing, but you get to wear spring clothes! I was browsing Old Navy's website, and I found a few cute pieces that I love.

I'm pretty sure that most of these pieces come in a few different colors...the coat in a bright blue or gray. And guess what? The coat is only $25!! I think that it is so perfect for spring! Right now, I'm preparing my wardrobe for spring by slowing incorporating layers of spring clothing into my outfits. I just can't wait for spring!! One thing that is wonderful about the season is that the sun is always perfect for an amazing photoshoot!

Can you wait for spring? Or what do you like most about spring?? Tell me!

xx




SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS