Monday, March 9, 2009

I've got chills; they're multiplying.

The first ever 2 post in 1 day!
Anyway...I just couldn't save this post for another day! I got the Alloy catalog in the mail today, and man oh man. I wish I had a shopping spree. Ok, so nothing life changing or world saving, but I'm liking a lot of their clothes. I know, I know, I just did a wish list a few days ago, but that was before I saw some of these things. The wish list still stands, but these are just some...amendments you could say. Most of them are from Alloy, but one is from Payless.




I feel so greedy wanting all this stuff! I especially love the dress/frocks out there. So cute!! I can just see pairing the dress above with the gladiators, or a pair of high heels. I'm on the lookout for a good spring pair of heels...hopefully I'll be successful!!! All images from Alloy, except the sandals. 

xx
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS