Tuesday, March 24, 2009

just keep on rolling

Spring is here, which (thankfully!) means that spring break is...exactly three days away! I'm so excited. 

I wish, though, that I was just packing up a bag and driving. (Assuming, of course, that I could be old enough to drive. But I'm not.) Just taking some clothes, my camera, and some money, and driving across the country. (Or as far as I could get, and back in time, in roughly a week.) 

Now, I am going on a little travel, and I'm excited to document that trip. But sometimes, that urge to travel just feels so strong. 

If I were going on a roadtrip, I would keep my outfits springy and patterned. I'm thinking some plaid shirts with some capris, floral dresses, and sweaters. Below is just a sampling of some of the outfits I would wear cross-country.

Spring Break Road Trip





Basically, chic and relaxed with lots of color. Mmmm.

Have a lovely week!

xx
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS