Sunday, March 15, 2009

just my luck


Just having some fun experimenting with clothes. I know that the picture is terrible; my camera ran out of battery, and of course, we have no batteries left in the house. So I was forced to use my phone. But, I make a promise, that never again (unless extreme emergency) will I post a mirror picture. Of course, not having a camera with batteries is an extreme emergency.

Anyway, the other day while looking through my closet, I cam across the black skirt you see above. It is really quite long, but I rolled it up a few times and placed a wide belt over the rolls. I think the look turned out quite nice. Of course, add some jewlery, and it looks even better. Sadly, I can't quite wear this skirt out in public yet because the back looks somewhat odd due to the rolled up bit. But I'm working on perfecting this skirt with good potential.

xx
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS