Sunday, March 8, 2009

a look into the abyss

A tag has been started! She Craves Mascara has tagged people to do the what's in your purse tag. Since I'm feeling terribly uninspired, and in need of a good shop, I think it would be best to just focus on the bag.


1. Post a picture of the bag, purse, handbag, pocketbook [whatever you call it] that you are carrying. Now, don't you even think about going back there to your closet and getting your very favorite one or that cute little vintage clutch that you carried the last time you went out...I want to see the purse that you carried today!

2. Tell us how much it cost. Oh my, I know what you are thinking - a proper lady would never discuss matters of money, darling. Well, yes, but today we are gonna break that rule and tell. Yes, tell how much it cost. We won't judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. And if there is a story that goes along with this purse, tell it.

Ok...Here we go. Being tired and somewhat sick, I didn't go anywhere today. So here is the last bag I carried. It was $15 I think, but I got it for Christmas! So for me, it was kinda sorta free. You may think it looks huge, but really it's not. 
My purse is very organized! I have to have everything in a place. Basically, I have three little bags that I put in the big bag. Call me weird; I just have to have it organized. 
From Left.

wallet; the one I bought recently. Holds money and cards!
cell phone; I carry this everywhere. Comforting really. :)
kleenex; I'm prone to colds! No joke. 
notepad; Random thoughts go down here.
mirror (on top notepad); Just in case!
purse for phone and i-pod; It says Granada, not Grandma/Grandpa. Please don't call it a Grandma bag. :)
Lip gloss, chapstick, lotion; I seriously love lip stuff. Chapstick, and three types of lipgloss. Sweet smelling lotion mmmm. 
i-pod; My tunes. 
blemish remover; I don't know...I don't use it alot, but hey, maybe if I see a reallly good looking guy it will come in handy! :)
makeup bag; It holds the 'makeup' mentioned...

So hopefully you weren't bored! I think everyone should do this tag. Because it's fun! So do it. 

xx


SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS