Monday, March 16, 2009

one super site, one dissapointment

I know the Forever 21 excluisive line Shibuya Mon Amour has been out for some time now, but I just can't pass up the oppurtunity to talk about it. Now, I am a total supporter of F21. It has great style for someone on a budget (me.) When I first heard about the "exclusive line" I got really excited. Then I saw the pieces. I like them, especially the dress (below). I like how the t's and tanks are styled. But everything is all the same. I kept expecting F21 to keep adding to the collection, but I finally realized that nothing would be added. So overall, somewhat dissapointing.
Today, though, I read on The Budget Babe about Ruche, the online store. It is an amaing site, and you should check it out. The looks on Ruche are affordable and chic, perfect for summer. Speaking of summer, I can't wait for it! I'm dying to put on some sandals and blouses and spring  dresses. For those of you lucky little things blogging it up in California, wear some sandals for me, ok? It will be a long time before I can start pulling mine out. 

Thanks!

xx
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS