Thursday, March 26, 2009

picnic perfect

Ahh yes. School sports are quite fun, aren't they? Yes, they are. School sports are quite time consuming, aren't they? Yes, they are. School sports require you to leave your town at 6 in the morning (yucky), don't they? But you know what? Track runners are def. gorgeous. So it's all ok. Haha, but seriously. I do have to leave and be gone all day Saturday, so maybe no post Saturday. And next week is spring break, and due to my mini-roadtrip, I will have no internet. Well, our cabin has internet, but soo slooowww it would take days to just post one thing. So no posts next week. Sad. I will miss reading all the blogs!!

This spring, once the weather warms up, I plan on calling up my friends and having a wonderful picnic. How divine does that sound? When I think picnic, I think light, breezy tops and dresses, flats, and a plaid blanket to sit on.

All these items are from Forever 21.

Have a lovely Friday! 

xx
 
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS