Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, to all who celebrate it! I have had a very nice weekend, filled with egg hunts, family, and taking pictures.

I'm not quite ready to share some of the pictures, because I'm still experimenting with how to take better ones. But hopefully soon! Yesterday, I went to a friends house for an egg hunt and she had the most beautiful place for pictures; sadly, I hadn't brought my camera because it just wouldn't have worked out. But there was an old barn, pretty flowers, antique fences, hay loft, and a romantic looking rowboat and pond. Sigh. Oh well.

Today, I kept my outfit really simple (I stayed inside today, mainly because it was raining!)




Easter



Basically, the above is what I wore. I really wanted to wear a springy dress or skirt, but it was raining and I didn't really leave the house. So a dress was out.

I hope everyone had an awesome Easter!
xx
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS