Sunday, April 19, 2009

it will be like I was never gone

First off, I'm back. From my little weekend excursion. Sorry for the absense, I'm really trying to get back to regular posting and replying comments. I was going to post pictures, but I saw a giant stop on the cord and I have to ask my dad about that. :(

Also, thank you to everyone who is reading the blog, and wishing me well for drivers ed. And commenting. I love reading the comments. Today, I think I just want to ask a question. Summer is coming up, and that (hopefully) means sunglasses! The question is, what type do you wear? Classic, colorful, aviators, or patterned? Fancy? Expensive? Designer? Tell me!



One other thing. The coat above, I pretty much fell in love with. But I can't find it on Forever 21's site! Help!

xx

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS