Sunday, May 10, 2009

it was only a matter of time

It's Sunday morning, and the sun is shining. It's one of those days where it's hard to believe it's not summer. The sun comes down through the trees, and everything seems brighter. To sum up days like these, they're perfect.

Every Sunday, we get the Target ad. I like looking through it because really they have some nice clothes. As I was looking through it this morning, I came across something that I really liked. It is a pocket skirt. Basically, it's like the skirt from American Apparel, or PacSun. The price though, is $9. Since it comes from Target, I'm sure the quality is nice. Also, I could actually try it on since there is a Target reasonably close.

The problem is that the skirt is not on their website (yet, hopefully.) It doesn't look like they have a huge color choice, except for the grey black, blue, and purple, but I'm more of a black skirt person anyway! Below is a picture of the PacSun version, which is nearly identical to the Target version.
Much love,

xx
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS