Tuesday, May 12, 2009

traveling abroad through cyberspace


Traveling is one of my favorite things to do! Unfortunately, I'm stuck in high school, and I don't have enough money (especially in this hard economy) to just jet off to wherever I feel the hankering to go. I wish I did, but I don't.

2 years ago, I did have to oppurtunity to travel to Kenya, Africa. That is basically what gave me my love of travel. It was such an amazing trip!

So I was thinking, maybe, however pathetic this may sound, I could travel abroad online! As in, if you are a reader of this blog, you could do a post with a picture of where you live, and how it influences your style. Or something along those lines. 

I guess you could consider it a tag! I would love to see some of the amazing places that some people live, because I know that they are out there! 

So consider yourself tagged! I want to see all the amazing places you live, and pretend that I'm actually there!

Much love, 
xx




SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS