Thursday, June 18, 2009

follow every momentary whim

School is officially out. I am so excited! I forsee a full summer ahead of me, packed with photography, travel, friends, exploring, and just hanging out at the lake. Oh, and sports. Speaking of which, I will be gone for a week and a few days, so I am trying to get some scheduled posts in while I'm gone.

Anyway, let me just say that I love bags. Most girls do. I've compiled a list of 5 bags that will be perfect for the summer. They range from beach bags to night time party bags to bags that can do double duty. Here they are...


A good beach tote, from Old Navy. A fun print, and perfect size for your towel, sunscreen, and a good book.
This bag, from American Eagle, is the one I think could transition from day to night. It's available in a multitude of prints, as well as white, and I can see it working well as a beach bag, a general bag, and a bag for those parties.
The black mini satchel, from American Eagle, is perfect for those summer parties. It will hold your cell, lip gloss, and money, which is all you need when you are at a party.


The striped bag, from Forever 21, is the defenition of a beach bag. It's print is fun and colorful, and perfect for holding all your beach/lake essentials.


This bag, from Delias, I am in love with. This would be perfect for going to a friends house, shopping, or carrying around your camera! Basically, a perfect daytime bag.
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS