Monday, June 8, 2009

It's like I can feel the freedom already

Ok, for one thing, does anyone really like/need math? Because I figure the only time I will use math is to count my money once I am ridiculosly rich. And even then, I can have my super expensive calculator or worker do that for me. Ahh.

Anyway, as I was surfing the internet, looking at Forever 21, I came across this new branch of Forever 21. 8 TEE 4. And as much as I hate to accuse anyone of this, it looks suspiciously like American Apparel. Now, I'm not really complaining because it is not expensive, and it basically benefits me. But I also must say that I wonder if Forever 21 is ripping off American Apparel. 

You can decide for yourself; I'm not sure how I feel yet about this. But the clothing defenitely looks wearable and cute.

xx
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS