Saturday, July 4, 2009

a daisy field is waiting to be discovered

Here it is, the tank top I bought a few days ago. It was one of those things where you go into the store (in this case, Delias) and you see something you like. You tell yourself you don't need it, and walk away. Later that afternoon, you realize you sorta fell in love. That is what happened with me. And I am so glad I decided to get it.

It is a tank top with detail that seems to sum up summer. It is light, flowy, and in all honesty, makes me want to frolic through a field of daisies.
It has this flower print along the bottom part, as well as on the chest. (Above)
The best part was that it was on sale. Ahh.

Happy Fourth of July everyone!

Oh, I do have a question. How do you get the pictures so large on some of your blogs? Yes, I do import them on the 'large' option. So if you could help me out, that would be helpful.

xx
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS