Monday, July 20, 2009

the little things in life make me smile

Just some recent photography, only one is really edited. One has color boost, but that's all. It's funny, because sometimes I will take a picture, then not realize something about it until later. Sometimes I catch a spider that I didn't see, or a bumble bee.These red flowers were gorgeous, I could have spent all day taking pictures of them. 
Of course, there were tons of bees, but they proved to be helpful in getting the shot above!
I loved how this sign looked with all the red flowers! 
We took care of this cute little kitty one night, it was so soft and fuzzy and kitten like! It's name was Rigby, and it would just stare into the camera while I took pictures of it!

Check out the little things in life, they are sure to make you smile!

xx
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS