Friday, August 7, 2009

Best Bath Store

Well, this is one of the only beauty posts i will do, but I had to share this with you! I heard about this store, Best Bath Store, through a YouTube video. (Random, I know.) Anyway, I had been hearing really good reviews about their products. Their skin care items have gotten the best reviews.So I went online to check them out. I haven't ordered anything yet, but guess what? Because Best Bath Store believes in their products so much, they give you the option of testing out some of their products by letting  you choose five (yes, five!) products you want to test, and they send them to you in sample sizes. All you have to do is pay for shipping! How cool is that! So if you like it, you order more. If not, you haven't lost anything except for cheap shipping! (All pictures from Best Bath Store.com)

Lip Balm, $2.95
Some people swear by this! People swear by a lot of things, but I think I can trust a 100% Natural Lip Balm!
Acne Gel, $19.95
People say this works within a day for your body! 
Acne Bar, $5.95
A face wash, that takes care of your skin? I've heard that it makes your face squeaky clean. Count me in!

I've heard great reviews, and I think I'm going to order some samples to see if I like them. I'm pretty excited about them, though. Once I order/recieve some products, I'll be sure to say what I think! If you've gotten anything from here, tell me about it! I'd love to hear what you think about them.

xx

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS