Friday, September 25, 2009

The Best Time

The great philosopher Spongebob Squarepants once said, "The best time to wear a striped sweater, is all the time." I totally agree with this! Striped sweaters are hot all the time...striped t shirts as well. There are lot's of different types out their; cropped, pullovers, or boyfriend cardigans. Striped sweaters can also come in a variety of prices. 

I bought a striped sweater recently, from Old Navy for six dollars. I also bought one for around 20 dollars. Basically, the prices can vary. Here are three sweaters I found that are perfect for this striped sweater trend. They are a bit on the pricier side, (on a student budget) but I think these would be worth it.
Lauren Conrad Striped Boyfriend Sweater, $44
(Be sure to check out the rest of her line at Kohls...I'm really liking it!)
Delia's Alessia Striped Cardigan, $39.50
American Eagle Striped Scoop Neck Sweater, $44.50

Also, if you are not sure if you will like the striped sweater trend, try looking for pieces at thrift stores, like Goodwill. They usually have lots of striped pieces, for obviously, a low cost.

So, do you agree with Spongebob? I defenitely do!

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

xx

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS