Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Street Style

Another marvelous spread from TeenVogue. I'm loving the layers in all these outfits, perfect for fall!

This photo really does a great job of capturing the feeling of love. From the flowers in the guys hand to the look on their faces. Loving the visible pale green socks. My one problem though, is that those harem pants (not a fan of anyway) look suspiciously like sweatpants! 

Either way, the model totally pulls it off. Not many people I know can look good in a mostly grey ensemble. 

This is probably my favorite. ^^ The motion of this picture is great. And how about that (probably not so random) random guy in the background? The belt is such a nice detail, and that green bag just makes the entire ordeal pop.
If I were that girl, I would be totally stealing his blazer. Hello, BF blazer??!


So what do you think of this spread?

Much love,

xx
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS