Saturday, October 3, 2009

a big thank you

I was recently awarded by Liv from Un Peu de Tout (A Little Bit of Everything). This calls for seven things to be written about yourself. 

1. I love to read.
2. I play soccer, and I love it.
3. I tend to procrastinate, no matter how much I try to get things done.
4. Photography is a passion. 
5. I am a dog person. Cats? Not so much.
6. I traveled to Africa. (Maybe some pictures, if anybody wants to see some?)
7. I still can't believe how far this blog has come.

Thank you, Liv! Check out her blog! 

I'm now supposed to tag seven blogs, but I have a hard time choosing because I read so many incredible blogs! So I guess thing 8 about me...

8. I am a very indecisive person.
Which leads me to thing 9...

9. I always write more than I'm supposed to.

And now things 10...
10. I tag anyone who chooses to comment on this post. 
Seriously. Comment, and you have been awarded!

Congrats!

Love,

xx

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS