Monday, November 9, 2009

not quite the time

Ok, Ok. I know it's not even Thanksgiving. But I tend to look towards the future, and these are some pieces I would like to have by Christmas. I'm not exactly calling this a wish list, because these items are quite affordable, and I can really see myself buying these things.

First of all, a longer pea coat/trench from Nordstrom. I love the color, and can see myself wearing this with skirts, jeans, and dresses. The color is neutral, and will work with almost anything!
Flannel from American Eagle. The color is nice; not too "Western" but not too "crazy color that shouldn't be on plaid." I imagine myself wearing this with jeans, buttoned and unbuttoned with a shirt, as well as with my high waisted pocket skirt. 
I think this shirt is genius. Love your own city!

Much love, 

xx


SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS