Tuesday, December 1, 2009

200th Post!

This is my 200th post, truly a big feat because you never know how long you will be blogging for. You may start and think you will write forever, but things happen. Interests change. New obsessions pop up! But for me, blogging has been a (mostly) constant. Sure, I've been a slacker now and then, but who hasn't? 

I'd like to thank all the readers, because it means so much that people actually take time to read my (sometimes lame) posts.

For the 200th post, I decided to revisit my fashion resolutions I made about 3 months ago...

1. Never, ever, wear sweats to class.

I totally get an A+ on this one. I haven't even THOUGHT of wearing sweats to class! Sure, I've had some late nights and early mornings, but sweats always lose!

2. Start to branch out from jeans a few times each month. 

Another A+ I believe! I can't go a week now a days without wanting to pull on my tights/leggings with a skirt or dress. I'm in love! I mean, I still love my jeans, but change is good too!

3. Don't be lazy.

I'd say an A- on this one. Some outfits probably could use a bit more thought, but on the whole they have been planned out and...well...not lazy.

4.  Be confident in what I wear. 

Probably another A-! Most of the time I'm confident, but there is always that day where I second guess my outfit.

5. Dress up everyday. 

Well, I haven't worn sweats. I am putting thought into my outfits. I'd say I did pretty well on dressing up. Keeping in mind, of course, everyone's personal defenition of dressing up.

6. Spend wisely.

I only bought two things since September. I bought a pair of grey ankle boots, and a floral dress. Both have already been worn numerous times, and will continue to be worn as long as they find. Buyers remorse? No. Way.

So here's to the first (not always interesting, but sufficient) 200 posts, and the next 200 posts to come! 

Happy December 1st!

xx
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS