Saturday, December 19, 2009

Beat the Winter Blues

First of all, sorry for the lack of posts! The past week was really busy! Oh, and I guess during the last week my one year blog birthday happened! Yay!!!

Most of us love the snow. We love those cold days. But as most of us know, it's also easy to get a little blue during the long winter months. So here's a list of things to do to beat those winter blues.

All pictures by me.


1. Make cookies.

Photobucket

2. Listen to happy Christmas music.

3. Randomly dance.

4. Hang out with your family. Talk with your friends.

5. Drink hot chocolate around the Christmas tree.

Photobucket

6. Curl up in front of the fire and read.

7. Enjoy the season!


This will probably be the last post until January! I will be away on vacation, and dial up is not even worth it. It takes yearrrrrs to load! So have a Merry Christmas, and I will be back in about two weeks!

xx
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS