Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Winter List

Winter break is coming in about a week, and I'm defenitely looking forward to it! I decided to post a Winter List of all the things I want to do, what is great about winter!

*Wearing cozy knit sweaters.

*Drinking hot chocolate.

*All the reading. Am I the only one who reads all day?

*Pictures. Taking pictures of the snow, the trees, the people...

*Seeing family.

*Christmas songs.

*The feeling of Christmas. It does have a feeling, you know that right? :)

*Giving and getting presents.

*Traditions.

*Cookies.
Oh my goodness, we get the best cookies! They have pictures of snow men or a christmas tree on them, and are pre-made. Possibly the best cookies ever!

*No school for Winter Break

*Snowball fights

*Snow angels

*It's the greatest time of year. And that just sums it up!

xx
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS