Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Slouchy

In my wish list, I talked about wanting to get some slouchy t's. I thought I'd share some places that seem to have good options, and give you the oppurtunity to tell me where you get yours! I've been looking on the net, and here are some decent looking options.
^^ Delias. They come in so many colors! 2 for 20 I believe.



^^ American Apparel. Lots of colors, and they appear to be perfectly "slouchy".



Victoria's Secret. 15 dollars each, on sale now! Some of their colors are sold out, but they appear to be slouchy, yet fitted...if that makes sense. They look perfect, is what I'm trying to say!


So now I'd like to ask you where you get your slouchy t's?

Any ideas of where to look? Or what do you think of these ones??

xx


SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS