Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm Glad You're Back

As another crazy week draws to an end, another one is starting up. It seems like there is no time for anything these days. On the plus side, the sun has been out for three days now, which is a welcome relief from the dismal rain.


Photobucket


Seeing the sun has made me think of spring, which has gotten me excited for lighter clothes, less layers, and all sorts of springy goodness apparel. It's been so long since I've been able to wear short sleeves, and hence the sun has me thrilled to break out some spring clothing, even just for a moment.

And, to inspire you and myself with some spring pieces, I present these to you:


1. Slouchy Denim Bermudas
AE
2. Caitlyn Chambray Shirt
Delias

3. Floral Garden Dress
AE
What do you think of these pieces?

Are you ready for spring, because I sure am!

xx
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS