Monday, March 1, 2010

In the Bag

First off, I'd like to say I'm so sorry for the lack of updates. Between track, soccer, and school, I have hardly been at home! Isn't it crazy how you sometimes (okay, most of the time!) spend more time at school than at home???

Anyway, posting will unfortunately be sporadic because the speed my life is going is about 987578 miles an hour. This post is somewhat random, but not completely. Since spring is sorta kinda around the corner, I've been checking out some things to add some "spring" to my step...err, wardrobe. In the next post or two then, I'll give some outfit inspiration with these items that I've been checking out.

1. Eyelet Blouse from AE
(FYI, all dresses and skirts are under 30 dollars, and they have some cute options!)


2. Boyfriend Jeans, AE
3. Flowy Tank Top, Forever 21

4. Teal the Cows Come Home, OPI

I'm so ready for spring! And I'll be back with posting more interesting posts soon!

xx

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS