Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hairstyles.

As my hair finally begins to become longer, I'm realizing how many more things I can do with my hair. I'll admit, I used to be just a ponytail type of girl. Every day, all day, it stayed in the high ponytail. Now, I've progressed to quite a few more styles. I thought I'd share some of the types of styles I'm loving; some I use a lot, others I'd like to try.



1. The low bun. 2. High/Messy Bun: A plus of long hair.




3. Low ponytail
It's simple, and easy, but cute.



4. French Braid
If you don't know how to french braid, I seriously recommend learning how. It opens up so many more possibilities for your hair!



5. Wavy
Thankfully, my hair is naturally wavy and so I don't have to work very hard to get this style.


I'd love to hear what hairstyles you love, and which one's you want to try.

xx

PS: I couldn't find the exact sources for some of these pictures, so if you know exactly where they came from, let me know!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS