-When people wear their backpack with only one strap. Doesn't that defeat the purpose??
- Pulling into a parking spot and planning to stay in the car a bit longer, only to realize the person directly across from you had the same idea. And now you're trying not to make eye contact.
-My math teacher (he has a Ph.D) telling us that 2+2 does not always equal four. Okay, come on. Did you really need to say that?
- The fact that my last Awkward/Awesome post is only one post ago. It was a busy week, what can I say.
- Whether it's driving or walking, the whole "You go first." "No, you." Is forever awkward.
-That moment when you look at a word for so long it no longer looks like a word. Try it.
- Things people say on Facebook. If you wouldn't say it face to face, why would you say it online?
-Two words: Jersey Shore.
- You, my fabulous readers and followers. I really like you, in case you didn't know.
- Looking forward to no homework on the weekend. Perfect.
- Two words: American Idol
- When you're able to take a nap or go to bed early or sleep in late. So basically, sleep is awesome.
- Finding new music that you really like, and listening to it over and over and over again. Good music is essential!
-Harry Potter books. If you haven't read them, you should probably get on that. Now.