Tuesday, January 25, 2011

say hello.

Weekend shopping with friends is one of the best things in the world. Seriously. They give honest opinions and cut you off of sweaters. Let me explain. I have way too many sweaters. Especially those of the striped variety. So after I bought my first sweater {this one's different, I swear!} they cut me off. Which means every time I gravitated towards a pretty sweater, they gave me a nudge and that look that said "Step away from the sweaters." But that's {one reason out of many} why I love my friends. Overall, a successful shop.

<span class=
Forever 21

Can I just say that these are probably the coolest shoes I've ever owned. And even though I'm already 5'8", these make my legs look really. really. long. So I love them for that.
<span class=
Old Navy

I saw this sweater and knew I had to have it. It was just one of those things. {I even had to take it off a mannequin to get the right size, but that's a totally different story.}
<span class=
Sweater Detail

I'm thankful for shopping and friends who steer you away from striped sweaters.

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS