Monday, January 24, 2011

seven things


I was awarded this award {well that sounds weird} by the sweet little blog called A Mermaid's Fashion Notebook. {Thanks!} This calls for you to post seven things about yourself and award other bloggers.

1. I'm a soccer player. Yes, this means my feet split time in cleats, cute flats, and sky high heels.

2. Although I'm still technically in high school, I'm taking classes full time at the local college. And let me tell ya, I don't miss high school one bit.

3. Notebooks are a slight obsession.

4. I really. love. to. travel.

5. If you haven't realized this already, Criminal Minds is probably my favorite show.

6. Mushrooms are the grossest things ever invented {or discovered. Whichever makes sense.} No joke, I nearly gag when I'm around them.

7. I appreciate you, my followers, with a passion. {So, I really like you all!}

I'd like to award this to my followers. I'm really indecisive, and I have too many blogs I would love to award. So seriously, if you're reading this and you're a follower, I award you. Put your link in the comments so I can check out your seven facts!
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS