Friday, February 25, 2011

Awkward/Awesome Friday


Photobucket
{Snow, snow, snow!}

Awkward:

- Me, walking in the snow. Because yesterday at school, the sidewalks weren't shoveled and it was icy, so I was super duper careful.

- Seeing kids walking around in sandals. As it's snowing.

- Going to class and only having five people there because of, you guessed it, the snow. Yes, our town basically shuts down and freaks out when it snows.

- Once again, the stomach growl has made its way onto this list. Because it's just extremely awkward when it growls at the wrong time {read: when you're getting help from your professor}.

Photobucket

Awesome:

- Snow day! The positive side to our town freaking out about snow.

- The sun is out today. Random, I know. But there's snow, and sun. Crazy weather.

- My sister {in the picture above} for letting me take pictures of her with her face paint on.

- Having an excuse to lounge around all day and not really do anything at all.

- My planner. Am I the only one who will write something down that I've already done, just so I can cross it off? It makes me feel so accomplished. {Maybe that's awkward, I'm still not sure.}

How has your week been?
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS