Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pattern and Print

Patterns. Prints. Patterns and prints. Looking at my closet, I'm realizing I don't have a large amount of printed items, but for the most part, I'm okay with that. Having a few great printed pieces can give you so many more options for remixing your different pieces of clothing, especially if you decide to mix the prints together.

Photobucket
{Bohemian, Fair Isle, Plaid, Stripes, Large Floral}
{Skirt, Sweater, Shirt, Blazer, Dress}

I think it's important to have a variety of prints in a variety of items, and I put together a few of my favorite prints that I own. Essentially, I think if I had to choose only two or three prints to have, floral, stripes, and plaid would probably make the cut. {Pretty much sums up 90% of all prints anyway...} And yes, I did call that first print bohemian. Just roll with it, if you could. I'm curious, which prints are your must haves?
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS