Friday, March 11, 2011

Awkward/Awesome Friday

Photobucket
{The detail on my cotton blouse.}
Photobucket
{Bold earrings.}
Photobucket
{Eiffel Tower Keychain that has no relation to my outfit today.}

Awkward:

-When someone blows their nose in class, and it's endless! It's way awkward for those of us who have to listen to you.

- The word problem in my math book that involves drunken college students and keg. Enough said, right?

- Forgetting where you park, especially when you drive the most average looking cars. {Beige Honda, anyone?}

- Being around two other Kathryn's. I am constantly responding to someone when they weren't even talking to me. Oops.

Awesome:

-Girl Scout cookies!! {Thanks, dad!}

- Mr. Sun, sun, Mr. Golden sun. Please keep shining, forever.

- Having a stack of books that I can read. {Not for school, even!}

- Being able to go to sleep in a bed that's been made all day. I know, I'm kinda weird that way, but I find I sleep way better when I make my bed that morning!

-Seeing this guy set off his car alarm so he can find his car. At first, I thought this was awkard. Then, I realized it was genius.

How has your week been?

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS