Friday, March 18, 2011

Awkward/Awesome Friday

This week was a pretty average one as far as awkward moments go. Finals were this week, so my life consisted of eating, sleeping {hardly!} and studying. Exciting, right? I know.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Awkward:

- Rebecca Black's song. Haven't heard it? The lyrics go a little something like this:
"Kickin' in the front seat
Sittin' in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat do I choose."
People say it's bad to make fun of the song, but guys, she's probably laughing all the way to the bank.

- The crazy amount of telephone pole pictues I put on this blog. {Like the one up there.}

Awesome:

-It's Spring Break, baby! And my math class is finished. {Picture me throwing papers into the air, jumping around, crying from happiness...you get the point.}

- Driving around the other day in the sun with the windows down! Sure, it was only 51 degrees but sun is sun.

- My sister is coming home this weekend from college. Yay!

- Getting some great guest posts for next week while I'm away.

- Being able to enjoy running because you're running wih a friend.

How was your week?

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS