Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Essentials: Kenzie

If you guys still aren't excited for spring {how could you not, though, after the awesome guest posts!} you sure will be after this one. Here's Kenzie, from the always charming Kenzie Faith.

INSPIRATION | Spring Must Haves

Hi guys! I'm Kenzie from Kenzie Faith. Aren't you guys so happy that it's finally spring? The weather's warming up and flowers are blooming.. Ah! I love it. I'm here to share with you fellow bloggers 7 things that I couldn't live without this spring. Using items from my own closet, I put together a little photo collage & gathered similar links! Ready? : )

23232323 copy
1. A cute & practical "go to" bag {similar}

2. Comfy sandals {similar}

3. A jean jacket {similar}

4. Sunglasses {similar}

5. A floppy hat {similar}

6. Wedges {buy here} {buy here}

7. Maxi skirt {similar}
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS