Friday, April 22, 2011

the yellow orb in the sky.

Good News: The yellow orb was out today.
Bad News: I'm still latching onto the neighbors internet. Which means it's slow.

Photobucket
Good News: I was able to take outfit pictures, because it wasn't raining/windy/some other bad form of weather.

Bad News: Just because it's sunny doesn't mean it's warm.

Photobucket
{Just posing with a book, totally normal.}

Good News: Not a very awkward week.

Bad News: That means no awkward/awesome post.
Photobucket

Shoes: Nordstroms
Tights: AE
Skirt: Gift from my sister!
Shirt: Target
Sweater: My sister's closet.

Photobucket
Today was sunny. Today was nice. I took cheesy pictures of books by making them into hearts. I'm pretty normal, right? Just to let ya know, due to my internet dealio, I'll probably be getting back to comments a bit later than normal. But I will get back to you, no worries.

Have an awesome weekend!
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS