Friday, June 3, 2011

Awkward/Awesome Friday


Photobucket


Awkward:

- Playing with a Silly Band during a banquet, only to have that Silly Band break and fly a few feet away. Yup. Other people were definitely laughing at me quietly.

- Driving out of the school parking lot, only to look over and see one of your friends jogging next to your window. Okay, maybe this just nearly gave me a heart attack and isn't so awkward. Maybe.

- You know that dress I posted about the other day? Well, I wore that on a windy day and even though I indeed did have "bike shorts" (spandex) on, it was certainly awkward having the front panel flying up.

- Standing there while one friend talks to a friend you don't know. I mean, it's the awkward moment when it's too late to introduce yourself but you still have no idea who they are.

- When a teacher says "LOL" in emails. Uh, what?!

Awesome:

- The jumping pictures my sister executed. Proud photographer moment here.

- I'm leaving for Puerto Rico in, oh, 3 WEEKS! Crazy.

- The forecast for this weekend. It's actually supposed to be summery. At least, over sixty degrees. Boo to the ya.

- New yoga pants! I love getting dressed up and cute as much as the next person, but when it comes to lounging, let's be honest: It's hard to beat the yoga pants.

- Costco. What's not to be awesome? Although if you're hungry, it's totes mgotes the wrong place to be. EVERYTHING will look delish. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS