Friday, June 24, 2011

The Link Garden

Welcome to The Link Garden, folks. My name is Kathryn and I'll be your host for today. {Ha, ok, too far, too far.} Anyway, right now I'm in Puerto Rico either enjoying the warm weather or passed out from the heat. Either option is totally possible, if I'm being honest. The point of all this is that I've compiled some great links for your enjoyment as one of my pre-scheduled posts. Hence, the Link Garden. Makes sense? Kinda? Works for me!
Photobucket



- Help get your carry on bag packed with these pointers.

- Speaking of packing, Daily Candy tells you how to pack for vacation (made easy!)

- A lovely collection of summer-y pictures, from Triple Thread.

- Is anyone doing a summer to do list? If you haven't, check out Cupcakes and Cashmere's Rules of Summer and you just might be inspired to make one. I know I am.

- More pretty pictures! Seriously, check out this photostream.

- Interesting (and at times funny) charts about the movies of Summer 2011.

- Even funnier is this post from The Oatmeal about Seattle weather. It's disturbingly accurate.

- Cafe Fashionista shows some clothing in gorgeous lilac and light yellow colors. So pretty!

Happy...Gardening? Rightio.
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS