Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Sister, Her Dress

This dress could be my new favorite, and it's not even mine. {I seem to be having a lot of favorites lately. What can I say?} It's got this these pieces of fabric (the dark blue) that are only on the front and back, and then a lighter blue color on the side. Not only is this dress comfy {like, oh, can I wear this everyday for the entire summer?!} but it's also really flattering. A win, and a win.

Photobucket
{Jumping picture: success.}
Photobucket
{The front "panel".}
Photobucket
{Maybe this shows the dress better than I can explain it.}

My sister and I both agree, the only downside to this dress is that due to it's easy movement, it's not friends with the wind. We both can attest to the fact that one should not (I repeat, should not!) wear this dress on a windy day. Enough said. 
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS