Thursday, June 30, 2011

Puerto Rico, Part 1

Hello, everyone! After what seems like a year (even though it was only a week) in Puerto Rico, I'm back at home and back in (or is it on?) the blogosphere. The trip was amazing, although not always smooth. {People getting stung by coral when snorkeling, for example.} But overall, yes, it was incredible. Puerto Rico is a gorgeous place and I'm so happy to have been able to go.

I was so lucky to be able to go with a bunch of my friends! Don't you love our attractive ziplining harnesses? Me too.
Photobucket
The building colors were so pretty!
Photobucket
That, my friends, is a caterpillar, and I'm glad we don't have them at home. 

You'll probably be seeing more pictures to come, but for now I don't want to overwhelm you with a bajillion pictures. I'm excited to get back to reading your blogs, too! I've definitely missed them. I hope everyone's having a great week.

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS