Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Soundtrack


In the past few years, one of my favorite things to do right before the start of summer has been to compile a playlist that inevitably becomes the "soundtrack of summer". {It sounds cliche, but it's true, right?!} Since today is basically my first day of summer, I thought I'd share a sampling from this years playlist. Usually, my playlists are a blend of fast and slow songs, well known and not as well known songs, and songs from different genres.


**This is not my full playlist, because I didn't want to have an obnoxiously long widget. If you like what you hear, though, let me know and I can share a few of the others from the playlist!

Happy summer, and happy summer listening, dears! I'm off to Puerto Rico, but will be back in a week!

PS: What are your favorite summer songs?
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS