Friday, June 17, 2011

What Time Is It?

Today was my last day of school, and I couldn't be happier. My junior year of high school is finished, and it's crazy to think I'll be a senior next (this?) year. There's only one awkward that comes from ending the school year:

Awkward: Chatty adults  people asking you what grade you're in during the summer. Well, you see, I'm sorta between right now. I guess? Or maybe you just round up. Who knows.

Anyway, without further ado. Whether or not you think High School Musical is rather cliche (it is) or made for middle school girls (this is also true), you can't deny that if you've seen it, you've wanted your last day to be something like this. I mean, I know I have. Chanting the word summer, then having the whole school breaking into song? Sah-weet! Here's to the last day of school, folks!



SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS