Sunday, July 17, 2011

Recap

My life has been a little crazy the past few weeks, although in a good way. I've done a bit of traveling, which inevitably means no computer which often means no blogging. And guess what? I'm leaving again tomorrow and I'll have no cell/computer service! Crazy stuff, I know. I may have a scheduled post or so, but you never know. If not, I'll see you again {hear from you? I don't know, it's not like I can actually see you...} in about a week. For now, here's a quick {like blink and you'll miss it} recap of the past week or so, featuring poor quality iPhone pics. Enjoy the grain!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Some friends and I saw Aladdin and it was AMAZING.
Photobucket
College tours, California, Santa Monica. Can I just let it be known I love the beach?!

I hope everyone's having an awesome summer!
SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS