Tuesday, August 2, 2011

//

Spending a lot of time on my hair, especially in the summer, has never been my thing. Now that my hair is getting long (like, I don't even remember the last time it was this long), I've changed up my routine a bit. First of all, I've embraced my natural wave. I don't know how and I don't know why, but when my hair gets to the length it's at now, for the most part it regularly dries into pretty nice waves. That being said, there are three main products that I use to keep my hair tame.

1. Suave for Kids Detangling Spray. 
I know this is supposedly "for kids" but with long hair, it's easy to get tangled up, and I find that this works surprisingly well, especially considering you can find it for under 2 bucks.

2. Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Spray
When I want to spruce up my waves, this is my spray. It's basically sea salt and water, but it works for me. I wouldn't recommend this for people without wavy hair, though. I think it works best with a pre-existing wave.

3. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm
This is really nice to put on my damp hair to help stay frizz free (another important thing with long hair!).  This is also nice to put on damp hair before braiding it, because I know it'll keep fly-aways...away. If that makes any sense at all.   


SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS